News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

Australian FJ Anniversary Rally; March 8, 2014

Started by The General, July 15, 2013, 04:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baldy3853

Quote from: oldktmdude on July 17, 2013, 05:23:49 AM
   Booked in and can't wait. How many sleeps to go?   :i_am_so_happy:  Pete.
8months  :empathy3: :empathy3:

CanDman

Quote from: The General on July 16, 2013, 03:36:44 PM
Quote from: X-Ray on July 16, 2013, 08:21:47 AM
Nice! 1370kms/15 hours from my place. What sort of itinerary do you have in mind General? 2 days to get there, 2 days back etc. I'll have to get some money saved, get my Randy order in and get to work. Mmmmm what else, new helmet needed, thats for sure.

March will be here soon enough!  Great news, finally get to meet the CanDman!  :good2:
...............might even get Cand`s taste in ladies more up to date......now Here`s a little ripper I shagged recently at the bottom of The Grey Goose Bottle........(number 2) was a nice ride ... gets me really excited down that way...I didn`t quite break the tickle box though...... :sorry:

Jamie Lee Curtis True Lies Striptease

Nice.........I like your style General.........won't be long b4 your promoted to Feel Marshal....... :lol: :mocking: :sarcastic: :rofl2: :shout: :shok: :rofl:  

Canripperman
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

CanDman

Quote from: CanDman on July 15, 2013, 06:59:06 PM
I am definitely Inn !!! Will start making all the appropriate arrangements........ :mail1:........and yes Doug.... I would love another Polo shirt..... :good:.......(10 minutes later) ....OK.....I AM BOOKED !!!!! Made my reservation with Lisa for a Lakeview room........ :yahoo:....Doug... I will plan an extended stay......from the 1st of March....until the 15th or so....I will give you the details once I have them......I'll PM you with the flight info and my itinerary.
Kev........the  
CanDman  

Ok Doug.....FLIGHT IS BOOKED !!!!!  :yahoo: .........I will  spend a month there :dance: .......I will arrive on the 20th of Feb.....and will depart on the 20th of March........I have 8 months to decide :mail1:......how and where.... this is going to be awesome.... I will keep you posted..... :good2:

Kev  
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

CanDman

hmmmmmmm......somebody sent me a parcel today from Australia  :pardon: ......inside was a "Marty the Monster" suit and a note ....it read....... " Kangaroos Love Any Velour Dressed Yoyo's "

signed
Anonymous

........I wonder who it was...... :scratch_one-s_head:

Rags the Kangaroo vs Marty Monster (sound effects)

Kev

oz.fj

:yahoo:
Booked 2 lake view rooms.For the girls of coarse :blush:
LB and I wont care were we sleep there's a brewery on site :yahoo:
Oh you've out done youself this time General :good2:
See ya there

Darran
89 FJ 1200 Shiny Black
89 FJ 1200 x 3 Red White Silver
92 XR 250
Life is pretty straight without twisties

oz.fj

Quite a strong showing from Queensland
Not so much from NSW
Would'nt have anything to do with yet another defeat last Wednesday night :pardon:
Just an observation :bye2:

Darran
89 FJ 1200 Shiny Black
89 FJ 1200 x 3 Red White Silver
92 XR 250
Life is pretty straight without twisties

Tony Mac

:cray:
G'day Blokes, I can't make it again this year.
Long week ends are prime times for travellers to stay in B&B Accomodation.
Hopefully I will be thinking of you all while I'm telling jokes and serving Breakfasts to a full house.
By the Way, if you can drop in on the Khancoban Bike Festival. Ask for my mate Dave Harrison and say G'day.
And Hang around to listen to the Band "Three on the Tree" Outstanding.
Be Good.
Macca.
'92 FJ1200
'80 Suzuki GSX 750ET Shirley (Gone to god )
'04 Yamaha XVS1100A Tom (Sold)

wog57

WOG57 will be there just have to make my plans who sharing rooms :yahoo:
Wog57

Arnie

Just a note to let you know I'll be there.
Also, Tony Mac has been given a conditional release for this event and will also be attending. (ignore his 'so sorry' post below)

INVITE:  For all you WA, SA, and Western VIC members traveling to this shindig, I'm happy for you to overnight here in Lethbridge on your way to the meet.  I have (locked) shed space enough and indoor sleeping space availability for up to about 6.  Any more will have to camp on my property :-)
I'm a longish day or (easy fun) 2 days away from Jindabyne. 

Arnie

Stainesy

Okay lads, I'm in for this one.  :yahoo:    Rebuilt, fitted, bled and ran in a set of R1 blue spots today and while I was at it I took the ignition plate off and extended the two mounting holes to give me the 4 degree ignition advance mod.  Took it for a blast and both mods very worthwhile.  So my 3XW is ready and roaring to do the 2013 Wall to Wall Remembrance Ride (Gold Coast to Canberra) in September and then this trip in March.  

I told the misses about the March trip.  She said, "How far is it?"  I said, "Just south of Canberra; three days to get there and three days to get back."   She said, "No, you go.  I don't want to sit on a motorbike for three days down and three days back just to stay somewhere for one night and meet a bunch of blokes talking about motorbikes."  

I just don't understand her sometimes.  :wacko2:

X-Ray

Excellent Leon!  :drinks:   I'll have to find out more about the ignition plate mod, (exactly how it is done) read bits about it but haven't done it yet. One thing I will be adding to my shopping list before then is an Air Hawk seat!

'94 FJ1200 Wet Pale Brown
'93 FJ1200 Dark Violet/Silver
'84 FJ1100 Red/White

'91 FJ1200 Dark Violet/Silver ( Now Sold)
'92 FJ1200 Project/Resto Dark Violet/Silver (Now Sold)

For photos of my rear wheel swap, heres the link  https://www.flickr.com/gp/150032671@N02/62k3KZ

X-Ray

Quote from: oz.fj on July 19, 2013, 04:32:19 PM
LB and I wont care were we sleep there's a brewery on site :yahoo:
Darran

Mmmmm, brewery, You mean we have to go out and ride while we are there?, but, but theres a brewery! :rofl2:
'94 FJ1200 Wet Pale Brown
'93 FJ1200 Dark Violet/Silver
'84 FJ1100 Red/White

'91 FJ1200 Dark Violet/Silver ( Now Sold)
'92 FJ1200 Project/Resto Dark Violet/Silver (Now Sold)

For photos of my rear wheel swap, heres the link  https://www.flickr.com/gp/150032671@N02/62k3KZ

The General

Quote from: wog57 on July 19, 2013, 11:02:12 PM
WOG57 will be there just have to make my plans who sharing rooms :yahoo:
That`s great news Joe. If you`ll put up with talkin in me sleep, tell Lisa your camping with me. (We got a lakeview room!) :drinks:
It appears we have already exceeded tha minimum number to lock in that discount rate too!  :yahoo:
`93 with downside up forks.
`78 XS11/1200 with a bit on the side.
Special edition Rocket Ship ZX14R Kwacka

ribbert

Quote from: X-Ray on July 20, 2013, 03:34:17 AM
Excellent Leon!  :drinks:   I'll have to find out more about the ignition plate mod, (exactly how it is done) read bits about it but haven't done it yet. One thing I will be adding to my shopping list before then is an Air Hawk seat!

Ray, see if you can borrow one before you splash your cash. They're not cheap and people either love them or hate them. A friend got one on a money back trial and loaned it to me for a weekend before he returned it.
I wanted to like it but didn't. I think they would be better on cruisers with saddles.
Not everyone's cup of tea but it might be yours. Try it first if you can.

Noel

Noel
"Tell a wise man something he doesn't know and he'll thank you, tell a fool something he doesn't know and he'll abuse you"

The General

Quote from: ribbert on July 20, 2013, 05:01:53 AM
Quote from: X-Ray on July 20, 2013, 03:34:17 AM
Excellent Leon!  :drinks:    One thing I will be adding to my shopping list before then is an Air Hawk seat!
Ray, see if you can borrow one before you splash your cash. They're not cheap and people either love them or hate them. A friend got one on a money back trial and loaned it to me for a weekend before he returned it.
I wanted to like it but didn't. I think they would be better on cruisers with saddles.
Not everyone's cup of tea but it might be yours. Try it first if you can.
Noel

+1 Ray. Mines in the 2nd draw from tha top, rear workshop cupboard when ya next passing by. (If I`m not at home.). - I won`t need it for quite awhile.  :drinks:
`93 with downside up forks.
`78 XS11/1200 with a bit on the side.
Special edition Rocket Ship ZX14R Kwacka