News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

FJ 1100 CDI

Started by vintie, August 18, 2012, 08:08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vintie

Hi guys

I am from South Africa and in desperate need of a CDI for my 1984 Yamaha FJ 1100. These are not available in my country at all. Please, guys, this is reeally urgent.

Many thanks
Vintie

FJ1100mjk

Hi:

Have you checked on Ebay? There may be one for you there.

Marty
Platinum Zircon-encrusted Gold Member

Iron Balls #00002175
www.ironballs.com

fj11.5

if you find one in eBay its probably going to be in the $ 100,s , have one here if you want one , my post code is 7325 if you want to work out postage first
unless you ride bikes, I mean really ride bikes, then you just won't get it

84 Fj1100  effie , with mods
( 88 ) Fj 1200  fairly standard , + blue spots
84 Fj1100 absolutely stock standard, now more stock , fitted with Fj12 twin system , no rusted headers for this felicity jayne

vintie

Hi super hero

I would be very much interested in buying that one from you. Please be kind enough to supply me with your details and also from which country you are. What is the price that you would like for it? My FJ has been out of action for three months now and I desperately need to get it going for the summer. Will apreciate your reply. Serial number on the CDI is TID 14-30 36y - 10 Hitachi.

Many thanks
Vintie

fj11.5

no worries , I'm in Australia / TASMANIA., have the part you need, in good used but working condition , just make an offer mate, as I know what they charge for them  , but I don't know how much to sell one for 

84 Fj1100 absolutely stock standard, now more stock , fitted with Fj12 twin system , no rusted headers for this felicity jayne

vintie

Hi there

Thanks for the reply. I am not too familiar with your currency but am willing to offer R 600. Have no idea what the cost for shipment will be from Australia to South Africa. Perhaps it can be flown in too, will consult with a travel agency tomorrow. Let me know how and when we can clinch the deal?

Many thanx
Vintie

FJ111200

fj11.5

just a little , wonder if he is a mate of Jesse ,  :scratch_one-s_head: