News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

So you want a dirt bike with some torque.....

Started by motohorseman, June 01, 2012, 03:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

motohorseman

Saw this one at the local Yamaha dealership this morning -

Looks like a good time to me!
Steve

soundmindryan

WICKED! :diablo: Reminds me of a YZ490 engined Tri-Z that the shop had in Colorado that could do sand hillclimbs with 2-up and catch air at the top.
Ryan McCollum
Tulsa, OK
'89 FJ1200 White & Silver
'90 Yamaha Venture Royale

"I visited a scientist who had a helmet with magnetic fields controlled by computer sequences that could profoundly affect your mood and your perceptions."
-Douglas Trumbull

CanuckFJ

I can feel the pain just looking at it!  I like fast, but this is just a bit tooooo much.     :wacko3:  But does it get good gad mileage?
86 FJ12
Kingston, ON
CANADA

knightmayre

IMHO That's pretty cool looking, don't know what it would ride like with that extended swing-arm (and the 6 foot long drivechain looks a tad scary lol)
They shaved the beards of our mothers with razors made of bronze,
They stole all our good LP's and ate all the potato scones.

SkyFive

Looks like he only needs one gear based on the looks of that shifter.

RichBaker

It's a hillclimb bike, they only use 1 gear. Probably runs on alcohol, too.....  COOL!   :drinks:
Rich Baker - NRA Life, AZCDL, Trail Riders of S. AZ. , AMA Life, BRC, HEAT Dirt Riders, SAMA....
Tennessee Squire
90 FJ1200, 03 WR450F ;8^P