News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

its a new creation

Started by andyoutandabout, February 10, 2009, 01:55:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andyoutandabout

evolve or perish. I'm enjoying the sparkly new site of Fj loveliness. Although I realize this post may get re-directed to forum suggestions - i have a  forum suggestion. How's about a sub-heading link thing to members websites as a way of further broadening the view of this rebellious break away faction. Hey i'm off to buy a Che Guvara poster.
Andy French
life without a bike is just life

gradice

Quote from: andyoutandabout on February 10, 2009, 01:55:49 AM
evolve or perish. I'm enjoying the sparkly new site of Fj loveliness. Although I realize this post may get re-directed to forum suggestions - i have a  forum suggestion. How's about a sub-heading link thing to members websites as a way of further broadening the view of this rebellious break away faction. Hey i'm off to buy a Che Guvara poster.
Andy French

Hey Andy, don't forget the Che Guvara T/shirt & the girly shoulder bag, you know like the ones that Harley riders use!!!! :D ;) :D
Graham in OZ...
92 FJ1200 ABS.

Marsh White

Andy, glad you made it over here!  You can post a website in your Profile section.  It can be seen by anyone who clicks on your name and views your profile.  Of course, you could always post your website URL in your signature line as well.  Click the PROFILE tab at the top of the page to edit your profile, sig line, avatar, etc.

Mark Olson

Andy,

hello and welcome to the new clubhouse, it's totally bitchin .
I look forward to seeing you at the wcr 09 or maybe sooner around napa for a ride.
Mark O.
86 fj1200
sac ca.

" Get off your ass and Ride"

HillsRider

I never did like the format of the "other place". This is soooo much better! 
'89 FJ 1200
'02 Hayabusa SE