News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

Tokyo Toy Run

Started by fb747, January 10, 2011, 10:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fb747

Hey all

Thought i'd put up some pix of a "toy run" ride i went on with the gaijin (expats in Japan) riders club late last year.
We all met up in Tokyo and went for a cruise down to a couple of orphanages to bring them a bit of christmas cheer... and presents  :gamer:.
It was a great day with a variety of different bikes and santa outfits, we stopped off at a couple of different locations including a store called NAPS a huge motorbike shop and a place called Daikoku Futo a big carpark in Tokyo where a lot of car enthusiasts meet up and show off their crazy cars, i think it was in the film Tokyo drift but I'm not sure i havn't seen it.
The fj went well, apart from getting a bit warm and the forks spitting a bit of oil.
N e ways

Life's pretty straight without twisties.

fjman

Sounds like fun  :good2: Around how many bikes were there?

fb747

I'd say about 100 all up as some met up at different locations and some just joined in for a section of the ride. It was an all day affair for me, got on the bike at about 7:00 AM and didn't get home till well after dark.
There was quite a variation of bikes there, crazy hyabussa's with lights all over, motards, harleys, Dukes a transalp and one big FJ :nyam1:
Life's pretty straight without twisties.

racerman_27410

looks like a parade to me but as long as you had fun and it was for a good cause then it's all good!

Kookaloo!

Frank

carsick

Stuntin' Santas. That would get the older kids to the mall for sure.

Travis398

Quote from: carsick on January 12, 2011, 09:32:32 PM
Stuntin' Santas. That would get the older kids to the mall for sure.

sounds like you want to go

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

carsick