News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

2011 West Coast Rally Information

Started by Marsh White, November 25, 2010, 08:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carsick

If only you had a pink stripe to accent that purple wheel. Enjoy the mod!

Harvy

Quote from: Klavdy on June 01, 2011, 09:31:20 PM
Meh, what's a little rain when there's a Rally on?

Gathering ice for drinks mate?

FJZ1 1200 - It'll do me just fine.
Timing has much to do with the success of a rain dance.

Klavdy

Yeah!
Jeez, it was cold, Fluffy is off soaking himself in a public hot tub, full of  huge, lardy, unwashed arse crack Seppo's, wallowing in their own filth and bodily secretions.
The dirty bastards don't bathe or shower before they get into these tub things so they basically sit there stewing in their own juices.
He cannot fathom why I find the whole idea unappealing.
"This guy has got to go. The single most offensive individual I have experienced on the web.
MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM

i is a professional website designer, I've built over 100's of sites
And yea I actually get paid for it. about 150 and hour.

tqmx1

Kman where are you gus spending the night?

Klavdy

"This guy has got to go. The single most offensive individual I have experienced on the web.

tqmx1

Low and some what DRY  :lol: :lol:. Have a good ride tomarrow.

Marsh White

Quote from: Klavdy on June 02, 2011, 12:03:45 AM
Yeah!
Jeez, it was cold, Fluffy is off soaking himself in a public hot tub, full of  huge, lardy, unwashed arse crack Seppo's, wallowing in their own filth and bodily secretions.
The dirty bastards don't bathe or shower before they get into these tub things so they basically sit there stewing in their own juices.
He cannot fathom why I find the whole idea unappealing.

Yes, we are currently roughing it at the Marriott. If he saw what I was just "stewing" with, he just might change his mind...

Klavdy

Mark Olson

due to tragic unforeseen circumstances I will be unable to attend the rally this weekend ,

hope you all have a great time and drink a cold one for me.  :drinks:
Mark O.
86 fj1200
sac ca.

" Get off your ass and Ride"

Dan Filetti

Quote from: Mark Olson on June 02, 2011, 12:00:10 PM
due to tragic unforeseen circumstances I will be unable to attend the rally this weekend ,

Mark-

I very much hope that by 'tragic' you simply mean you are 'tragically swamped at work' or some other similar.  Hope all is well.

Dan
Live hardy, or go home. 

Mark Olson

Quote from: Dan Filetti on June 02, 2011, 01:22:18 PM
Quote from: Mark Olson on June 02, 2011, 12:00:10 PM

Mark-

I very much hope that by 'tragic' you simply mean you are 'tragically swamped at work' or some other similar.  Hope all is well.

Dan

time off was revoked at last minute , wifes sister in a car accident ,medical adviser strongly suggests not to ride in the rain due to my lung issue and complications that will arise from that much moisture .

so I would lose my job , lose my mind and catch pneumonia if I went.

Tragic ....goddamnsombitch
Mark O.
86 fj1200
sac ca.

andyoutandabout

arse biscuits, that's untimely news.
Fear not Marky Mark, because as you know, next years rally will be even better than this one, since that has been an observable pattern throughout these gatherings.
I notice that Craig Z's not signed up. Is he also off the guest  list???
life without a bike is just life

CodyNKR

Hmmm....here ya'll was raggin' on the east coast bunch for not posting pics and ya'll go off to your rally and we don't hear squat from ya! What happened, you get out in those woods and get lost?   :biggrin:

NancyK

Mark Olson

Quote from: CodyNKR on June 05, 2011, 07:02:13 AM
Hmmm....here ya'll was raggin' on the east coast bunch for not posting pics and ya'll go off to your rally and we don't hear squat from ya! What happened, you get out in those woods and get lost?   :biggrin:

NancyK

I think they drowned.
Mark O.
86 fj1200
sac ca.

Flynt

Quote from: Mark Olson on June 05, 2011, 11:49:14 AM
Quote from: CodyNKR on June 05, 2011, 07:02:13 AM

NancyK

I think they drowned.

Actually had a decent ride on Friday before the rain set us to drinking...  Pat, Gary, Henry, and I came back via 36W and 101S yesterday with tremendous conditions.  The others stayed and probably got some good riding in on Sat. 

The reason for no communications is the remoteness of the location.  No cell coverage, WiFi that had encryption nobody knew how to break (and the 717 manager didn't know the code for ??).  Despite weather, I believe a good time was had by all and we're likely going back there next year.

Great job Marsh on setting this one up.  It was my first, but surely not the last.  Met so many really interesting and wonderfully normal folks and am delighted I rode the 8ish hours to get there from San Jose.  Looking fwd to the mini-rally in Sac later this summer. 

Flynt
There's plenty of time for sleep in the grave...