A little Fun above Aspen CO.

Started by Firehawk068, August 14, 2022, 04:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firehawk068

Alan H.
Denver, CO
'90 FJ1200

yamaha fj rider

Great Video Alan. We need to plan a time next year to get together and do some ridding like this. Maybe, I should change my tag line to 'Have Tenere will travel".

Best wishes.

Kurt
93 FJ1200
FJ 09
YZ250X I still love 2 strokes
Tenere 700
FJR1300ES

FJmonkey

Awesome vid, thanks. Almost thought it was an FJ on a dirt road. The goat trails I have taken... Long live the FJ and all the adventures of life behind bars, regardless of bike choice.
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side

Firehawk068

Quote from: yamaha fj rider on September 10, 2022, 10:46:29 AM
Great Video Alan. We need to plan a time next year to get together and do some ridding like this. Maybe, I should change my tag line to 'Have Tenere will travel".

Best wishes.

Kurt

Sure thing!
I just rebuilt/updated the suspension on the Super-Tenere. Rode a bunch of dirt yesterday, and am pleased.
Alan H.
Denver, CO
'90 FJ1200

Firehawk068

Quote from: FJmonkey on September 10, 2022, 09:46:51 PM
Awesome vid, thanks. Almost thought it was an FJ on a dirt road. The goat trails I have taken... Long live the FJ and all the adventures of life behind bars, regardless of bike choice.

Although the Super Tenere is my dirt-ride of choice, I still take the FJ on dirt frequently enough.

When Leon was here for the Pikes Peak Ride, him and I rode 8-miles in the dirt/mud to the eastern portal of the Moffat-Tunnel.

Then Cap'n Ron and I rode 13-miles down a rocky-dirt-road to see the exact spot where the Colorado-River starts its journey.

Alan H.
Denver, CO
'90 FJ1200

Old Rider

Nice movie and picks .I like the Tenere but have never rode one.