News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

A little Fun above Aspen CO.

Started by Firehawk068, August 14, 2022, 04:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firehawk068

Alan H.
Denver, CO
'90 FJ1200

yamaha fj rider

Great Video Alan. We need to plan a time next year to get together and do some ridding like this. Maybe, I should change my tag line to 'Have Tenere will travel".

Best wishes.

Kurt
93 FJ1200
FJ 09
YZ250X I still love 2 strokes
Tenere 700
FJR1300ES

FJmonkey

Awesome vid, thanks. Almost thought it was an FJ on a dirt road. The goat trails I have taken... Long live the FJ and all the adventures of life behind bars, regardless of bike choice.
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side

Firehawk068

Quote from: yamaha fj rider on September 10, 2022, 10:46:29 AM
Great Video Alan. We need to plan a time next year to get together and do some ridding like this. Maybe, I should change my tag line to 'Have Tenere will travel".

Best wishes.

Kurt

Sure thing!
I just rebuilt/updated the suspension on the Super-Tenere. Rode a bunch of dirt yesterday, and am pleased.
Alan H.
Denver, CO
'90 FJ1200

Firehawk068

Quote from: FJmonkey on September 10, 2022, 09:46:51 PM
Awesome vid, thanks. Almost thought it was an FJ on a dirt road. The goat trails I have taken... Long live the FJ and all the adventures of life behind bars, regardless of bike choice.

Although the Super Tenere is my dirt-ride of choice, I still take the FJ on dirt frequently enough.

When Leon was here for the Pikes Peak Ride, him and I rode 8-miles in the dirt/mud to the eastern portal of the Moffat-Tunnel.

Then Cap'n Ron and I rode 13-miles down a rocky-dirt-road to see the exact spot where the Colorado-River starts its journey.

Alan H.
Denver, CO
'90 FJ1200

Old Rider

Nice movie and picks .I like the Tenere but have never rode one.