News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

Tiger 800XC

Started by FJ111200, October 26, 2013, 10:21:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FJ111200

Still got the FJ based XJR1200 but decided to get a brand new bike.
Triumph Tiger 800XC.  Three cyclinder, liquid cooled, fuel injection, ABS, 21 inch front wheel 17 rear, 45mm USD forks, heated grips, engine bars, top box not shown.
Just clocked up 483 miles and so booked in for first oil and filter change at 500 miles to keep the warranty. Next minor service at 6000 then oil and filter at 12000. That's huge compared to the FJ,but i'll not let it go that far.

FJ1100mjk

Nice bike. Really like those spoked wheels. You just don't see those too much on street bikes anymore.

Enjoy!
Platinum Zircon-encrusted Gold Member

Iron Balls #00002175
www.ironballs.com

fj1289

I really like the Triumph Tigers - never ridden one but seem to be very capable machines with enough  personality to keep your interest

Enjoy!

FJ111200

Yeah, lovely bike, sorry about the picture going missing though.
I deleted my account at Photobucket because the other week i was looking through ebay and came across a picture of a 3CV pick up coil, nothing strange there, but the thing was it was attatched to the end of a crankshaft on an XS1100.
So i looked at the picture a bit more and thought mmm, i was toying with the idea of an XS1100 with FJ pick ups and thought what a coincidence, and the more i looked the more i realised that the seller on ebay was using my picture that had been lifted from my account on Photobucket.
So i pm'd the guy who was very apologetic, and he said he googled it and that was what came up. Thing is, he didn't even know that the picture was of an XS1100 engine and he did removed "his" picture from the ad. He seemed dodgy to me as he's joined up the day before, obviously had no feedback, and the rest of the shite he was selling looked like it could have been in a jumble sale.
So i deleted my account 'cos i thought i don't want my stuff showing up all over the web. Paranoia? Don't care, what's mine is mine and nobody elses.
I've come across other picture hosting sites that charge for usage but can not be seen by others, so maybe i'll start using one of those.