Started by FJmonkey, January 17, 2013, 07:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LA Mike

Quote from: Klavdy on June 29, 2013, 08:15:49 PM
Quote from: 1tinindian on June 29, 2013, 12:33:39 PM
Quote from: Charley Farley on June 29, 2013, 12:33:19 AM

BTW, I will bring TWO bottles of Bundy Rum  :wacko2:

You are now, my newest, best friend! :drinks: :wacko1: :yahoo:
Umm, you've not had Bundaberg Rum, you've only had that piss weak 20 % proof poofter water,

They call it "Royal Liqueur" because the target market is old queens,it's a pensioners tipple here in Australia,reserved for the elderly ,infirm and effeminate

Well I must be both " elderly & infirm" because that "ROYAL LIQUEUR" was Awesome!!!  :i_am_so_happy:  and this is from a guy who occasionally has a glass of wine.

Note to all visiting Aussies a bottle of Royal Liqueur is now just as important as your passport for entry into the US :biggrin:

LA Mike

Charley Farley

[/quote]
Umm, you've not had Bundaberg Rum, you've only had that piss weak 20 % proof poofter water,

They call it "Royal Liqueur" because the target market is old queens,it's a pensioners tipple here in Australia,reserved for the elderly ,infirm and effeminate
[/quote]

Well I must be both " elderly & infirm" because that "ROYAL LIQUEUR" was Awesome!!!  :i_am_so_happy:  and this is from a guy who occasionally has a glass of wine.

Note to all visiting Aussies a bottle of Royal Liqueur is now just as important as your passport for entry into the US :biggrin:

LA Mike
[/quote]

Noted Mike......  :good:
'01 FJR1300
'85 SRX250 (The VJMC ride)
'85 GSX250 (in resto)

Charley Farley

Ummmm..... Just a question. If "she who must be obeyed" & I came to the 2014 WC rally, what's the go with renting/hiring bikes in Calyforniay??  :pardon:

I see 1 place on the interwebby thing that hires from LAX  :good2: but hoping some of the local's might have some better idea's.

BTW, I will bring TWO bottles of Bundy Rum  :wacko2:

Have passed the idea of 2014 by "she who must be obeyed" & the boss is keen  :good:
But looking at bike rentals at roughly $200/day (incl. Insurances) & as we would be there 3 weeks it don't make much sense to rent. Once we get all sorted this end (I need a job) then will look to buy something in Cal & then sell it after we leave.
So this might just happen yet  :yahoo: :yahoo:
'01 FJR1300
'85 GSX250 (in resto)

skymasteres

Quote from: Klavdy on June 26, 2013, 05:41:54 PM
Quote from: Pat Conlon on June 26, 2013, 12:25:29 PM
Quote from: Dan Filetti on June 26, 2013, 10:48:03 AM
We're talking about the ribs, -right?

I hope so...they were good btw.  I had BBQ sauce in my white whiskers for a couple of hours...of course no one at the table mentioned it...
I wondered why they were looking at me, elbowing each other and laughing....those rascals...

What a great time I had at the rally. One WCR get together a year is not enough....we need more!

Hows about we have a Southern West Coast Fall Rally in September then?
Works for me, I'll bring more of that Papua New Guinea coffee.

I'm difintely down for it.

CanDman

Heyyyy.....lets not forget the star of the show......

Bundy Bear in a couple of ads

.........Klav was serious about putting hair on your chest...... :mocking:
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

1tinindian

Quote from: CanDman on July 02, 2013, 09:27:02 PM
Heyyyy.....lets not forget the star of the show......

Bundy Bear in a couple of ads

.........Klav was serious about putting hair on your chest...... :mocking:

Proof positive that Pink attracts the ladys! :bomb:

Leon
"I want to be free to ride my machine without being hassled by the "man"!
91 FJ1200

Charley Farley

'01 FJR1300
'85 GSX250 (in resto)

Charley Farley

'01 FJR1300
'85 GSX250 (in resto)

Charley Farley

Quote from: LA Mike on June 30, 2013, 11:21:46 AM
Quote from: Klavdy on June 29, 2013, 08:15:49 PM
Quote from: 1tinindian on June 29, 2013, 12:33:39 PM

BTW, I will bring TWO bottles of Bundy Rum  :wacko2:

You are now, my newest, best friend! :drinks: :wacko1: :yahoo:

LA Mike

They said it could never be done. It won't mix. It can't happen. Bundy. Coffee. Chocolate. Three vices of the master distiller, who would not give up in his quest to combine all three into one, incredible, intense experience.

Early attempts were met with failure. Too much coffee, and he couldn't sleep for a week. Too much chocolate and months in the weight loss clinic. In true Aussie spirit, he wouldn't give up, and through hard work came the triumph.

The distiller lifted his glass. The dark, intense liquid swirled & milled around the ice. The aroma was intense. Indescribable. Mouth watering. He took a sip. He smiled. This could not be unleashed on the public. This was too good.

It was decided that this should be contained within the distillery walls. It was not for the common man - Royal Liqueur was born.

Years on, this is still too big a secret to let loose from the distillery. Want to try it? Jump in the car, head on over to Bundaberg, Queensland. Have a chat to the distiller. The recipe is still unknown, but if you can corner him in the local, and buy him a drink, he may let you in on his secret.

Lucky enough to get your hands on a bottle? Serve it up on ice, or straight, or with milk, or anything really. Just savour the triumph in every sip.

Available only at the distillery and on the Bondstore website in 700ml bottles, 20% ABV.
'01 FJR1300
'85 GSX250 (in resto)