News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

Dont get too far in the woods

Started by Yamifj1200, February 12, 2009, 07:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rlucas

"This one time at dirt camp" is going into the files for future use. I laughed out loud, brother. :)

Rossi
We're not a club. Clubs have rules. Pay dues. Wear hats and shit.

"Y'all might be faster than me, but you didn't have more fun than I did." Eric McClellan (RIP '15)

Smola67

Quote from: rlucas on February 13, 2009, 11:18:39 PM
"This one time at dirt camp" is going into the files for future use. I laughed out loud, brother. :)

Rossi

:D :D ;D

Yamifj1200

Quote from: rlucas on February 13, 2009, 11:18:39 PM

Rossi

Rock, thats dirt bike camp not dirt camp..... dirt camp was borring as hell IIRC not much excitement. Dirt bike camp was a hoot its alot of fun watching friends crash on a regular basis.... and it seems its just as funny now right Frank????? Tadaaaaaa

http://www.fjowners.com/index.php?topic=14833.0

"All unattended children will be served an espresso and given a puppy"

ddlewis

Quote from: racerman_27410 on February 13, 2009, 10:43:45 PM
me and Eric was juat talking about goin up shoe creek sometime soon... you in?

I'm booked Saturdays through the end of Feb, but afterwards wide open.  Let me know.

Smola67

Quote from: ddlewis on February 14, 2009, 10:05:54 AM
Quote from: racerman_27410 on February 13, 2009, 10:43:45 PM
me and Eric was juat talking about goin up shoe creek sometime soon... you in?

I'm booked Saturdays through the end of Feb, but afterwards wide open.  Let me know.

March 21st weekend??????

racerman_27410

[/quote]

Rock, thats dirt bike camp not dirt camp..... dirt camp was borring as hell IIRC not much excitement. Dirt bike camp was a hoot its alot of fun watching friends crash on a regular basis.... and it seems its just as funny now right Frank????? Tadaaaaaa
[/quote]

i do crash with style..... its a natural ability of mine along with talking shit and getting shot in the ass with bottle rockets   ::)

Yamifj1200

Quote from: racerman_27410 on February 14, 2009, 10:33:18 AM

[/quote]

i do crash with style..... its a natural ability of mine along with talking shit and getting shot in the ass with bottle rockets   ::)
[/quote]

So ya go that going for you!!!!!!!! 

Eric M

http://www.fjowners.com/index.php?topic=14833.0

"All unattended children will be served an espresso and given a puppy"

racerman_27410

[/quote]

So ya go that going for you!!!!!!!! 

Eric M
[/quote]

why yes i do.... ya gotta strive to do everything with some kind of style   ::)

KOokaloo!  (tuck and roll baby)

Frank