News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

Going on my first rally

Started by FJTillDeath, August 19, 2011, 01:23:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FJTillDeath

This is a guy on a gixxer doing a burnout who split his tire

http://s1108.photobucket.com/albums/h410/FJTILLDEATH/?action=view&current=100_2294-1.mp4

This is what his tire and exhaust looked like - retard
Life behind bars - is actually quite thrilling

FJTillDeath

Finaly me on the sunday afternoon before I left back home

Yeah I know I looked space - and no I wasnt :wacko3:

Smola67

Quote from: FJt!llD3@th on August 23, 2011, 03:50:36 AM
This is the vid for the loudest pipes last round, the quality isnt really great. The rules were to rev the bikes without limiting or red lining - which I followed and nobody else did, note I was competing against a bunch of late model gixxers and R1s with a random Beemer in the middle I dont think i did too badly

http://s1108.photobucket.com/albums/h410/FJTILLDEATH/?action=view&current=100_22891.mp4

The guy who one took off his slipon - a bit unfair if you ask me but hey I would rather not damage the old FJ

I think the loudest thing I have ever heard was my VFR with the slip on off. It is the only time I ever heard something so loud that their was a silent void. Like my ears said they reached their limit and that was enough. Learned my lesson on that one.

FJTillDeath

Quote from: Smola67 on August 23, 2011, 09:40:40 AM
Quote from: FJt!llD3@th on August 23, 2011, 03:50:36 AM

The guy who one took off his slipon - a bit unfair if you ask me but hey I would rather not damage the old FJ

I think the loudest thing I have ever heard was my VFR with the slip on off. It is the only time I ever heard something so loud that their was a silent void. Like my ears said they reached their limit and that was enough. Learned my lesson on that one.

In the other video where we all revved our bikes together the other guys all started using their kill switches and i temporarily went deaf in my right ear, not so much fun