News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

FJMonkey needs an Avatar pic

Started by FJmonkey, May 30, 2011, 07:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FJmonkey

I would like to ask the WCR attendees to get a good picture of me for my avatar on this site. I thought it might be fun (and way out of my comfort zone) to ask the group to select from the WCR pictures and vote on what I will use as my first avatar. I know this might be opening a huge can-'o' worms but what the hell (even if it includes my Purple rear wheel). I think Marsh (if not him then another) called me on not having an Avatar pic. I can laugh at myself so I am not going to be offended (much). Looking forward to my first rally and all the Koookaloooo I can take.
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side

Mark Olson

wow are you asking for it or what?

spank the monkey. :rofl:

I think no avatar qualifies  you as "drinks bitch" for the wcr.
Mark O.
86 fj1200
sac ca.

" Get off your ass and Ride"

Mike 86 in San Dimas

OK, what's an Avatar picture? Does the drink bitch get tips?
Mike

pdxfj

I could point out what the "Drinks Bitch" is, but I think it should wait to see WHO gets that honor this year..

I would hope fellow WCR folks join me in biting their tongues on the honor that it is to be the "Drinks Bitch".   :good2:

Mark Olson

Quote from: pdxfj on May 31, 2011, 02:48:41 PM
I could point out what the "Drinks Bitch" is, but I think it should wait to see WHO gets that honor this year..

I would hope fellow WCR folks join me in biting their tongues on the honor that it is to be the "Drinks Bitch".   :good2:

mums the word.
Mark O.
86 fj1200
sac ca.

" Get off your ass and Ride"

FJmonkey

Quote from: pdxfj on May 31, 2011, 02:48:41 PM
It seems we had no qualifiers for DB...No Avatar, Purple rear wheel, Moon boots (cuz I forgot my riding boots), almost bald tire. If I did not get the vote then one must be really be bad to earn the coveted honor of DB.
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side