News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

Today's run

Started by mz_rider, April 28, 2011, 05:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mz_rider

Greetings FJers,

Uncle Stuart from Bonny Scotland here to bore you with tales of my travels. Because I worked Easter I was off work today (Thurs) and since the weather here continues to be unusually fine I decided to go for a good long run on the FJ. I travelled from home (Glasgow, Scotland) to the dales (valleys) of NW England and on to the coast. 400 miles

Swaledale, North Yorkshire

Devil's Bridge, Kirkby Lonsdale. This is a bikers meeting place with hundreds turning up at the weekend. I'm a Civil Engineer who works on bridges so I have a professional interest. This is a fine structure and old - built about 1370.

Beside the sea at Morecambe. Only thing missing is the sea. At low tide it goes out miles! The FJ is sporting its new XJR silencers - not sure if I like them.

Beside the sea, warm(ish) - I had to have some ice cream.

I'm off work 'till Tues and the weather is holding so be prepared for more of this stuff.

Stuart

Harvy

Keep them coming Stuart!  :good:

Harvy
FJZ1 1200 - It'll do me just fine.
Timing has much to do with the success of a rain dance.

racerman_27410

Really nice pictures Stuart! (as usual for you) :good2:

KOokaloo!

FJmonkey

Makes me wish I could afford to fly my FJ there and have Walk (Ride) about. Thanks for the tease. :good:
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side

Mark Olson

beautiful  :cray:

keep them coming , I enjoy the views  :good2:
Mark O.
86 fj1200
sac ca.

" Get off your ass and Ride"