News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

Made it Home to Arizona

Started by Firehawk068, June 23, 2010, 01:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firehawk068

Safely Home, Both Erich and I. :good2:
I first want to thank Garth for your electrical expertise in helping get Erich's bike gremlins sorted.....
Next I would like to thank Marsh, and the rest of the gang for making the Rally what it is.........This was my first FJ Rally, and I must say it was a far better experience than I ever could have expected.......Great group of people, and awesome roads.....What a great Father's Day weekend road trip! I definately will be back..
Erich and I rode Sunday from Willits to Bishop, and then Monday from Bishop to Phoenix with no problems whatsoever....
And thankfully, Mrs. H. still has baby #2 safely in the oven....at least for a few more days.

I certainly was missing the cool northern California climate when we came down into Needles......It was just Damn HOT!
Thanks again to everyone! I enjoyed meeting you all............Looking forward to next year. :drinks:  Cheers.
Alan H.
Denver, CO
'90 FJ1200

Mark Olson

Great pics Allan,

It was great to meet you , what a good time.

there was talk of a colorado rally  , let me know if that works out. :good2:
Mark O.
86 fj1200
sac ca.

" Get off your ass and Ride"

Mike 86 in San Dimas

Allan,
Enjoyed riding with you. Used your Chandelier Tree pic for my desktop. You got some great shots.
Next year!
Mike