News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

RPM Website Down?

Started by FJ_Hooligan, February 13, 2024, 09:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FJ_Hooligan

Been trying to visit the RPM website all morning but getting a 404 error.  Is the site down?
DavidR.

5speed

I just came here to check myself.
1986 FJ1200
2000 Roadstar
1976 GL1000
1978 GL1000
1982 GL1100 (sold)

racerrad8

Yes, we received an amount of messages through the contact page of the website and the host server locked it down. The problem has been addressed, but it is a work in progress. It could be up and down while we work through it.

The other whammy this week is that Robert is out of town this week. The missus and I have the 1 & 3 year old grandsons. So, we are trying how to handled babies again 35+ years since we did it the first time.

I'll be going to the shop to post orders throughout the week, but there will be some delay in response from us.

Thanks for the continued support.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

FJ_Hooligan

Thanks for the update Randy.  I managed to get my order in this afternoon. 
DavidR.

5speed

Quote from: racerrad8 on February 13, 2024, 09:21:12 PM
Yes, we received an amount of messages through the contact page of the website and the host server locked it down. The problem has been addressed, but it is a work in progress. It could be up and down while we work through it.

The other whammy this week is that Robert is out of town this week. The missus and I have the 1 & 3 year old grandsons. So, we are trying how to handled babies again 35+ years since we did it the first time.

I'll be going to the shop to post orders throughout the week, but there will be some delay in response from us.

Thanks for the continued support.

Randy - RPM
I can relate to the grand children. we have 3 grand daughters. I've named them Hurricane, Twister and Typhoon because it looks like all 3 went thru our house after they leave.  :wacko2:
1986 FJ1200
2000 Roadstar
1976 GL1000
1978 GL1000
1982 GL1100 (sold)

racerrad8

Quote from: FJ_Hooligan on February 13, 2024, 10:35:41 PM
Thanks for the update Randy.  I managed to get my order in this afternoon. 

I sent some photos yesterday, did you get them?
Randy - RPM