News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

A Summertime visit from Andy French

Started by Firehawk068, February 14, 2022, 03:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firehawk068

We got to do some fun stuff while he was here.
A little "Off-Roading", a Concert at Red-Rocks, and a bit of Riding for some BBQ!

https://youtu.be/_XdqnYM1dDw
Alan H.
Denver, CO
'90 FJ1200

aviationfred

I'm not the fastest FJ rider, I am 'half-fast', the fastest slow guy....

Current
2008 VFR800 RC46 Vtec
1996 VFR750 RC36/2
1990 FJ1300 (1297cc) Casper
1990 VFR750 RC36/1 Minnie
1989 FJ1200 Lazarus, the Streetfighter Project
1985 VF500F RC31 Interceptor

giantkiller

Mr French and his no reverse Nissan. When we were looking for the other fj ralliers in Tellico. He was going places I didn't want to go and I had reverse.

Great video. Thank you very much. Made me smile.
86 fj1350r
86 fj1380t turbo drag toy (soon)
87 fj1200 865 miles crashed for parts
89 fj1200 touring 2up
87 fzr1000 crashed
87 fzr750r Human Race teams world endurance champion
93 fzr600 Vance n hines ltd for sale
Custom chopper I built
Mini chopper I built for my daughter just like the big 1

andyoutandabout

Alan, terrific video. Certainly brought back the memories of another excellent summer spent traveling across America. Much thanks for making Colorado a highlight. I remember us in fits of laughter at not remembering which corner the go-pro was on. That fly by footage turned out great though.
We were so lucky with RedRocks; that venue tops the list. The pictures show that their beer works.
And of course Garden of the Gods, Saxon mountain 4WDriving, riding Aurora's extensive cycle network, Al's BBQ ribs, that nail biting F1 race and a dip in the hot tub while admiring the shed build. A busy visit.
Not forgetting hanging out with Dan in Wisconsin at his 'house of the future'. Wrenching on a few Fjs and meeting up at the ECFR to spin up and down the Skyway.
Epic summer all round
life without a bike is just life

fj1289

Firehawk068

Quote from: fj1289 on February 16, 2022, 12:51:48 PM
Awesome video! 
Front Range BBQ! :good:

Yep, that day the line to get into Rudy's was out the door and down the sidewalk.
Front-Range had plenty of seating outside and was nearly empty..........Ribs were acceptable  :i_am_so_happy:
Alan H.
Denver, CO
'90 FJ1200

Firehawk068

Quote from: andyoutandabout on February 16, 2022, 12:43:23 AM
Alan, terrific video. Certainly brought back the memories of another excellent summer spent traveling across America. Much thanks for making Colorado a highlight. I remember us in fits of laughter at not remembering which corner the go-pro was on. That fly by footage turned out great though.
We were so lucky with RedRocks; that venue tops the list. The pictures show that their beer works.
And of course Garden of the Gods, Saxon mountain 4WDriving, riding Aurora's extensive cycle network, Al's BBQ ribs, that nail biting F1 race and a dip in the hot tub while admiring the shed build. A busy visit.
Not forgetting hanging out with Dan in Wisconsin at his 'house of the future'. Wrenching on a few Fjs and meeting up at the ECFR to spin up and down the Skyway.
Epic summer all round

Great times!
Having placed the GoPro just minutes before, I was amazed I couldn't remember where I had put it. (or even see it as we rode by)
I guess that means that nobody else could see it either, and it wouldn't be picked up by a passerby.  :good:
I should probably spray-paint the legs of my tripod fluorescent-orange if I keep using it for that. :scratch_one-s_head:
Alan H.
Denver, CO
'90 FJ1200