News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

Suggestions

Started by Marsh White, February 07, 2009, 12:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gradice

Quote from: Pocket Bike Tim on February 07, 2009, 11:15:37 PM
Yes. Only let Dave and a couple of others in, maybe Harvey. Klavdy and Ned, man I don't know..... ;) Klavdy thinks Frank being shot in the ass is funny. While I, merely laughed to be part of the group. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Tim

Yeah right TIM, I would have paid good money to see that :D ;) :D
Graham.
Graham in OZ...
92 FJ1200 ABS.

dduchene

Marsh, Should we have a section for jokes, fund stories and such???

Denis

Marsh White

Denis,

I'm not entirely sure why, but I'm kind of against that idea.  People will tell jokes naturally during the course of posting on various topics anyway.  I don't think we need an exclusive JOKE area.  But then again, maybe that is something people want.  If it is something that keeps cropping up, I'll make that section...

dduchene

Quote from: Marsh White on February 09, 2009, 10:56:14 PM
Denis,

I'm not entirely sure why, but I'm kind of against that idea.  People will tell jokes naturally during the course of posting on various topics anyway.  I don't think we need an exclusive JOKE area.  But then again, maybe that is something people want.  If it is something that keeps cropping up, I'll make that section...

It is something that most of the other boards that I have been on have ended up doing so I just thought that I would toss it out.

Denis

EricB

How about a "Ride Buddies" section?
Posts based by geography.
Something like:
I am going to the Carson City area on such and such day. Anyone want to go riding?

Or posts such as:

Carson City NV: If you are going to be in the area with your bike and want to ride, contact me.

Kind of a way to get to know other riders and experience local roads and ride spots.

Harvy

Marsh, I am finding i am using the "view recent posts to the forum" link at the bottom of the home page quite regularly, but that page does not have the forum header and drop down menus at the top.....is this by design?

Harvy
FJZ1 1200 - It'll do me just fine.
Timing has much to do with the success of a rain dance.

Klavdy

How 'bout a  "I'm a big homo poofter Seppo and want to ride my buddies section?"
It would be great!
You could let all the whiny arse anti fun fags over on the Yahoo list stroke each other there.

Quote from: EricB on February 10, 2009, 11:39:37 PM
Something like:
I am going to the Carson City area on such and such day. Anyone want to go riding?

Or posts such as:

Carson City NV: If you are going to be in the area with your bike and want to ride, contact me.

Kind of a way to get to know other riders and experience local roads and ride spots.
"This guy has got to go. The single most offensive individual I have experienced on the web.
MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM

i is a professional website designer, I've built over 100's of sites
And yea I actually get paid for it. about 150 and hour.

Marsh White

Quote from: EricB on February 10, 2009, 11:39:37 PM
Something like:

Or posts such as:

Great Idea Eric!  I have implemented it.

racerrad8

Marsh,
       New site looks great. Can there be a section added for those of us that have parts available like myself. For those looking for the UNI's, slave kits, spin on oil filter adapters, etc. I know that there are dealers out there that have also helped out the FJ community that could be added to the list. I know Zannotti's seemed to be the most prevalent in the past, but now there are others.

Let me know,

Randy Raduechel
Raduechel Performance Motorsports
randy@rpmracingca.com
Randy - RPM

Marsh White

Good Idea Randy - I have added it!

TRoy

Quote from: gradice on February 09, 2009, 12:45:52 AM

Yeah right TIM, I would have paid good money to see that :D ;) :D
Graham.

He got him in the ass.

He got him right in the fuckin ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY2fLPd75PA

Peace & Love
86FJ 100K+
07Burg650
15Downtown300

racerman_27410

thats not funny dammit.... fireworks should always be handled with respect for my ass!

KOokaloo!

Frank

RichBaker

A couple of the Gun forums I'm on don't re-post pics in a quote, they show the link instead....it'd be great if you could do that here, Marsh. I'm still on dial-up (talk about a Luddite...) and the pics really slow things down.....
Rich Baker - NRA Life, AZCDL, Trail Riders of S. AZ. , AMA Life, BRC, HEAT Dirt Riders, SAMA....
Tennessee Squire
90 FJ1200, 03 WR450F ;8^P

mst3kguy

wtf was that a video of?  how'd i miss it?

Quote from: TRoy on February 12, 2009, 06:02:58 PM

He got him in the ass.

dean
2014 triumph street triple r
2019 ktm 1290 superduke gt

Yamifj1200

Quote from: mst3kguy on February 12, 2009, 07:11:12 PM
wtf was that a video of?  how'd i miss it?

Quote from: TRoy on February 12, 2009, 06:02:58 PM

He got him in the ass.

Kman had the original, perhaps we can talk him into posting it.. It was funny to witness for sure.....

Eric M

http://www.fjowners.com/index.php?topic=14833.0

"All unattended children will be served an espresso and given a puppy"