News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

Team 4-Stroke. Also known as the best bike gang in the world.

Started by Smola67, May 16, 2010, 08:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smola67

Just letting everyone know that Team 4-Stroke is in the house and we dominate over all others.  :greeting:

racerman_27410

represent!   

..... ride the trails.... ride home!

KOokaloo for team 4-stroke!

yamispop

andyb

Eww, lawnmowers.  Wouldn't you be happier on a nice little chainsaw?

Yamifj1200

Quote from: andyb on May 17, 2010, 11:00:35 AM

Just ask Strawberry how nice they are......

Eric M

http://www.fjowners.com/index.php?topic=14833.0

"All unattended children will be served an espresso and given a puppy"

Smola67

See this is what happens when you try and ride a chainsaw.  :yahoo:

zero26tb4u

Quote from: Yamifj1200 on May 17, 2010, 12:48:56 PM

Eric M

First off thats Berry to you and as stated previously at least I damaged myself while actually riding as opposed to sitting around the bone fire and spilling hot coffee on my lap. Moreover as can been seen in the majority of the poor ass four stroke riding pics they had to pull over off the paved road to the other side of the guard rail to give the IMPRESSION that they were actually riding off road. Double Chest Thump TWO STROKES RULE

the fan

4 stroke off road machines are great.

I love my garden tractor and have had absolutely no trouble out of my lawnmower. I have even gone as far as to buy a 4 stroke weedeater to loan to my early rising neighbor.

Of course for quick work I still keep the 2 strokes around. Its pretty much my favorite high speed multi-purpose tool.

mst3kguy

dean
2014 triumph street triple r
2019 ktm 1290 superduke gt

Travis398

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Yamifj1200

Quote from: zero26tb4u on May 21, 2010, 09:59:47 AM
Quote from: Yamifj1200 on May 17, 2010, 12:48:56 PM

Eric M

First off thats Berry to you and as stated previously at least I damaged myself while actually riding as opposed to sitting around the bone fire and spilling hot coffee on my lap. Moreover as can been seen in the majority of the poor ass four stroke riding pics they had to pull over off the paved road to the other side of the guard rail to give the IMPRESSION that they were actually riding off road. Double Chest Thump TWO STROKES RULE

Lighten up Francis......

Eric M

http://www.fjowners.com/index.php?topic=14833.0

"All unattended children will be served an espresso and given a puppy"

rlucas

Suck it, bitches. I gots yer fuckin' Kookaloo right here.

This little beauty used to belong to Buff Bill's "little" brother...a 1998 KTM 300eXC.

It scares the piss outta me. In a good way.

Rossi
We're not a club. Clubs have rules. Pay dues. Wear hats and shit.

"Y'all might be faster than me, but you didn't have more fun than I did." Eric McClellan (RIP '15)

the fan

I doubt there are many 4 stroke dirt bikes that can out accelerate that beast...You still have the Doma race pipe on there? with that pipe the bike gained a really mean and nasty atitude compared to stock.

rlucas

Quote from: the fan on August 01, 2010, 06:01:42 PM
I doubt there are many 4 stroke dirt bikes that can out accelerate that beast...You still have the Doma race pipe on there? with that pipe the bike gained a really mean and nasty atitude compared to stock.

Doma pipe with the stock hockey-stick spark arrestor, 'cause I was gonna try to make it street-legal but I gave up. I did get a Baja Designs light kit and a TrailTech computer hooked up, though.

Damned thing will loaf around all day at low speeds/low revs...plenty of bottom end for plonking around...but twist the throttle just a little and...

Ho. Lee. Shit.

Rossi
We're not a club. Clubs have rules. Pay dues. Wear hats and shit.

"Y'all might be faster than me, but you didn't have more fun than I did." Eric McClellan (RIP '15)

the fan

I raced it in a few outdoor motocross events and easily pulled larger bikes out of corners. Oddly enough when my brother and I raced each other in Arenacross I could always out corner him on my YZ250. Basically he entered all the corners so hot that he had trouble turning the monster, but look out on the longer straights cause "little" Brian was coming through and you really did not want to get in his way....