News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

Queensland Christmas in July Get Together.

Started by X-Ray, June 30, 2020, 07:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

X-Ray

FJ Christmas in July, 25th July 2020, Munruben, Queensland.

Sorry for the delay with this, but we will be holding our "FJ Christmas in July" on the 25th July. It was a bit soon for us to be ready for the 11th, plus we only found out today about the Covid border restrictions update. From the 10th July everyone can visit Qld, having filled out a border permit, everyone that is apart from Victorians. :(

So could everyone who would like to make a weekend of it Sat-Sun, Monday?(or even arrive early on Friday) please let us know if you are coming alone, or with your significant other. You can also just make a day of it and catch up with others if you are local, and do not want to camp out etc. We don't have a lot of room inside, (2 single beds and a queen bed in the caravan)  but plenty of space for camping/sleeping outside, on the deck, in the lounge room etc. We have maybe 3-4 van spots in the backyard, plus lots of level tent space if you would like to do that as well. I think Ian Rudolph has claimed one of the single beds and David Moore and Janet Moore have staked out our caravan already. Being July it will be a bit chillier that it is now, but that just makes the fires feel even better to be near. :) 

The pool water is currently 16 degrees, but its there if you feel game.
We have yet to work out food etc, depends on numbers attending, and it will be Bring Your Own Drinks, but there are shops 5 mins away to get supplies etc. BBQ on the deck which can be used anytime day or night as well. Thats probably the main info to get out at the moment, and I will update this again once we know a bit more.

Address is 18-26 Teresa Drive, Munruben.
'94 FJ1200 Wet Pale Brown
'93 FJ1200 Dark Violet/Silver
'84 FJ1100 Red/White

'91 FJ1200 Dark Violet/Silver ( Now Sold)
'92 FJ1200 Project/Resto Dark Violet/Silver (Now Sold)

For photos of my rear wheel swap, heres the link  https://www.flickr.com/gp/150032671@N02/62k3KZ

Sparky84

G'day Ray,
Looks absolutely idyllic, thanks for the offer but I won't be able to make it this year,
I've put it in my calendar for next year (If there is a 2021 in the world).

Hope the weather is kind to all

Merry Christmas All
1984 FJ1100
1979 Kawasaki Z1300
1972 Honda CB750/4 K2

Troyskie

Thanks Ray, but can't make it either. All the Victorians are panic buying drains and we're busy  :sarcastic: . Only kidding, but we are busy and I can't get away from work for an interstate trip.
Troyskie
1984 FJ1100 Ms Effie brand new :)
1984 FJ1100 Pearlie, stock as.
1985 FJ1100 Mr Effie 647,000K and still running hard.
1985 FJ1200 'Yummy' takes a licking & keeps on ticking
After all is said and done, more is said than done :)
2013 Trumpy Tiger 800, let's do a lap of Oz

X-Ray

No problems at all guys. Remember when The General said at our rally that we were hosting Christmas in July etc, well all this Covid stuff put that plan in limbo for a while, and I apologise for the short notice.  :hi:
'94 FJ1200 Wet Pale Brown
'93 FJ1200 Dark Violet/Silver
'84 FJ1100 Red/White

'91 FJ1200 Dark Violet/Silver ( Now Sold)
'92 FJ1200 Project/Resto Dark Violet/Silver (Now Sold)

For photos of my rear wheel swap, heres the link  https://www.flickr.com/gp/150032671@N02/62k3KZ