News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

2020 WCR Poll

Started by yamaha fj rider, January 23, 2020, 05:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Where would you like to go, for this years WCR?

Willits
5 (29.4%)
Andy's house
0 (0%)
Bucks Lake
6 (35.3%)
Hayfork Bar717
2 (11.8%)
No preference
4 (23.5%)
None of the above
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: February 03, 2020, 07:47:57 PM

yamaha fj rider

Let's see where everyone wants to go. Poll will be up for ten days.
93 FJ1200
FJ 09
YZ250X I still love 2 strokes
Tenere 700
FJR1300ES

FJmonkey

If the poll had an option for "No Preference" I would vote. I have no special attachments. I have been to all but the new option Bucks Lake.

Vote early, vote often.
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side

yamaha fj rider

Quote from: FJmonkey on January 23, 2020, 07:18:04 PM
If the poll had an option for "No Preference" I would vote. I have no special attachments. I have been to all but the new option Bucks Lake.

Vote early, vote often.

:Facepalm:

I would say quit monkeying around but, then he wouldn't know what to do.
93 FJ1200
FJ 09
YZ250X I still love 2 strokes
Tenere 700
FJR1300ES

racerrad8

Quote from: FJmonkey on January 23, 2020, 07:18:04 PM

Vote early, vote often.

Fixed it for you monkey.

Unfortunately, you can only vote once.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

T Legg

What happened to the poll results ?
T Legg

FJmonkey

Travis, the results show for me. If you don't vote you can't see them.  I am guessing you voted and then later the results went away? Maybe when Randy edited the poll to add the other options.
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side

T Legg

Exactly. When I first voted I could see the results. After the edit the results disappeared and I was given the option to vote again. I took your advice to vote often and voted again. Now I see the list of options with my choice highlighted but no results.
T Legg

racerrad8

After I edited the additional options, I changed the poll so the results cannot be disclosed until after the polling is closed.

This way other people's voting will not influence the vote.

Is there any word on cost and amenities for Bucks Lake?

Randy - RPM

Randy - RPM

T Legg

Bucks lake lodge has a seventeen room motel with large rooms that have either one or two beds. The one bed rooms are $ 107.91 including the 9% room tax . The rooms with two beds are $ 118.81 with room tax. They also have three sizes of cabins all of which have bathrooms and kitchens. The small cabins have either a double bed or two twin beds in one bedroom. their rates with room tax are $ 158.05 per night if rented two days or less or $ 129.81 per night if rented for three days or more. The four person cabins have two bedrooms with a double bed in each room.The cost with tax is $179.85 per night for two days or less or $ 151.51 if rented three days or more. The eight person cabin has three bedrooms with double beds and two twin beds. The rate for this cabin with tax is $212.55 per night for two days or less or $ 184.31 per night for three or more nights. There are tent and RV camping sites nearby also. There are several restaurants at the lodge and nearby. They have a web site at buckslakecabinrentals.com
T Legg

racerrad8

Thank you for the info Travis.

Hopefully people who will be attending will take a moment to vote. As of right now there have been a total of 12 or 10 if you and monkey were able to vote twice after the edit.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

andyoutandabout

Vote is in. However it shakes out, the 2020 WCR is reportedly going to be the best rally ever.
life without a bike is just life

Mike 86 in San Dimas

Quote from: andyoutandabout on January 26, 2020, 11:12:08 PM
Vote is in. However it shakes out, the 2020 WCR is reportedly going to be the best rally ever.

only if you're there oh and me

FJ_Hooligan

<bait>

Since it's California, is this the proper time for a bunch of people who are not planning to attend to jump in, vote, and influence the results?

</bait>

:-)

Just kidding people, please don't do this.  Leave it to Trump to get the Russians to mess it up

I did NOT vote....
DavidR.

Argoson

First time joining, so I really don't have a preference. Wherever you guys go I will follow. :i_am_so_happy:

T Legg

I will call Bucks Lake Lodge tommarrow and tell them our decision and get the ball rolling.
T Legg