News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

Rally Shirts

Started by LA Mike, April 27, 2010, 08:00:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LA Mike

Here is the rally shirt design for 2010.

http://www.fjowners.com/index.php?topic=1896.msg15017#msg15017

Could not seem to get it uploaded to the Gallery section so I put a link in file section, Marsh maybe you can figure it out.

Anyway this is the back of the WC Rally shirt with the large oval patch on it, the front of it will have a small WCR patch with the city Willits, CA. I went with just a simply color design this year. Take a look at the design and see what you think.

They will come in white and gray, short & longsleeve, sizes XS-4XL and should be no more than:
$13 short
$14 longslv
$1 more for 3x or larger
**If there is enough inquiries I'll get a price on Hoodies.( just the patch on the back)

If any East coast guys want a shirt with just the oval patch on the back and nothing on the front let me know the guy can make some of them up that way also.

Leave a post here or PM me with a request/order,

Thanks
LA Mike

simi_ed

Mike, I've sent PMs regarding shirts.  Please check your pm mailbox.

Ed
-- RKBA Regards,

Ed
===
Ed Thiele 
Simi Valley, CA -- I no longer have SoCal manners.
'89 FJ12C (Theft deterrent Silver/White)

- All that is necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for
enough good men to do nothing.

- Edmund Burke

Mark Olson

Mike ,

put me down for 1-grey long sleeve 3x shirt.

thanks.

Mark O.
Mark O.
86 fj1200
sac ca.

" Get off your ass and Ride"

Marsh White

Mike,

I'll take one short sleeve Grey XL please.

LA Mike

Sorry guys if I didn't respond to your email/PM I have been busy doing My kitchen remodel and trying to help my brother with his carbs.:crazy: :crazy:  Also when I did my original post I got about 2 request so I thought I wouldn't have enough to do an order this year...I got more request yesterday than I did at my first post. 

Here's where we stand on shirts orders so far:
Dean-XL// Ed-Med,XL// Bean-Lg,XL(2)//Mike A.-Lg(2)// Marsh-XL// Mark O.-3XL// Don and Doug I need your Size, Style and color

I also got 2 Hoodie orders.

If  you haven't order please Post or PM me by Thusday 6/3/10 as I need to get the order to them by Friday the 4th. As previous posted you pickup and pay for the shirts at the rally unless your on the East coast or need it shipped out.

Again sorry for the delay in responding.

LA Mike