News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

R.I.P. Eric McClellan 11/25/15 (Yamifj1200)

Started by racerman_27410, November 25, 2015, 03:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FJ_Hooligan

Mere words can not express the sorrow I feel in the passing of my good friend Eric.

I think I can improve on his ob.  "He was an avid biker" is not adequate.  It should read "He was a well loved FJer."

"He will be dearly missed by those who knew him."  Should read: "He will be dearly missed by EVERYONE who ever met him."

Godspeed my friend, I'll miss your smile and wit.  The world is a colder place.

DavidR.

Dan Filetti

Quote from: racerman_27410 on November 25, 2015, 03:44:58 PM
Not really sure what happened as his wife Anita was very upset but i think something fell and crushed him at work.

She seemed to think that he expired shortly after the accident so we hope he didnt have to suffer a lot of pain.

I will update this thread after i get more details.... Eric left behind his Wife Anita and son Jim.

He was a good friend and will be missed.

Vaya con dios Eric

Frank

Damn.  Hate to read such. He was a good man.

RIP Eric.

Thoughts and prayers to family.

Dan
Live hardy, or go home. 

boyitgobob

Just heard the sad news on the other group. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and close friends. I have pleasant memories of Eric from the rallies I attended and his many contributions to the group back in those days.

Bob M

Dean Hess

What sad news.  We met at a rally only briefly, but he was one of the group that helped me on-line with tips that made me keep my FJ. I am thankful for his help as well as those of you that jumped in back then and now. A true gentleman. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Dean Hess
Dean Hess
Allison Park, PA

FJ Rides - I need some more!

FJ Flyer

You can make donations to the Shenandoah National Park Restoring Trust in memory of Eric.

http://snptrust.org/program/restoring-native-habitat/
Chris P.
'16 FJR1300ES
'87 FJ1200
'76 DT250

Wear your gear.

sbikebee

I am saddened, this is hard to believe. Last time I saw Eric I was on the Blue Ridge Parkway and we passed in opposite directions and I did not recognize him, He turned and ran me down just to say hello. He raved about his trip out west and how he was going to do it again. He did have an energy about him!

Godspeed friend.

Bee Johnson
Bee/CNU