News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

spring east coast fj rally dates

Started by mst3kguy, May 26, 2015, 03:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mst3kguy

joanne at the boone koa is always good about booking me automatically for the next year's rally.  however, my email notification from them had the dates of the weekend of 5/13 to 5/15.  my calendar shows that as the second weekend, just confirming we're doing the third weekend, meaning 5/20 to 5/22.  correcto?
dean
2014 triumph street triple r
2019 ktm 1290 superduke gt

rvnmaniac

Quote from: mst3kguy on May 26, 2015, 03:57:14 PM
joanne at the boone koa is always good about booking me automatically for the next year's rally.  however, my email notification from them had the dates of the weekend of 5/13 to 5/15.  my calendar shows that as the second weekend, just confirming we're doing the third weekend, meaning 5/20 to 5/22.  correcto?

Yep always the 3rd full weekend with Friday being the start of the weekend. So you are correcto with the 20-22 May
"GO RAVENS"

mst3kguy

i emailed joanne back to let her know we would be there the next weekend as henry outlined.
dean
2014 triumph street triple r
2019 ktm 1290 superduke gt

CodyNKR

Hmmm....that explains why I received 2 email reservation confirmations from her. :biggrin:

NancyK

FJscott

The weekend before Boone there is a Dual Sport ride in Tellico Plains may13-15. I plan on going then head over to Boone monday the 16th.
If anyone wants to do both and join me, let me know. The Dual Sport rally is called the "Moonshiners Dual-Sport Hootenany"
danny? Hoffman? Smola? Dan Bachert? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Scott

CodyNKR

I would LOVE to but will be working a show that weekend. But you are put on notice to bring me some shine!
NancyK

Quote from: FJscott on January 02, 2016, 08:02:27 PM
The weekend before Boone there is a Dual Sport ride in Tellico Plains may13-15. I plan on going then head over to Boone monday the 16th.
If anyone wants to do both and join me, let me know. The Dual Sport rally is called the "Moonshiners Dual-Sport Hootenany"

Scott

FJscott

I would LOVE to but will be working a show that weekend. But you are put on notice to bring me some shine!
NancyK

Some shine it is. Frankie wants some as well...Apple pie? straight up?

rktmanfj

Quote from: CodyNKR on January 04, 2016, 10:24:11 AM
NancyK

Quote from: FJscott on January 04, 2016, 08:03:51 PM
Some shine it is. Frankie wants some as well...Apple pie? straight up?

Straight up...   :good:  :biggrin:

Randy T
Indy

Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Psalms 144:1

'89 FJ1200
'90 FJ1200
'78 XT500
'88 XT350

zero26tb4u

Quote from: FJscott on January 02, 2016, 08:02:27 PM

Scott

Sounds interesting. Will have to make final decision as the date draws closer though.