News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

2014 Willits FJ Rally

Started by skymasteres, May 30, 2014, 08:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

movenon

Quote from: novaraptor on June 02, 2014, 09:22:29 AM
Home and happy. Rollout at 6:45am, home in Vegas at 7:35pm. Just took the 20 back through Reno, to 95 south.
Much faster across the desert, car traffic mostly 80 to 95 mph, and who am I to argue? Plenty of State Patrol units out, but they had enough to do, and didn't seem to notice me, probably since I wasn't laying over the tank like I was moving fast.. :biggrin: 1434.5 miles total trip. Great to have met everyone..Safe riding to ya..
Novaraptor

You passed me going over Donner  :good2: I got home at 7:15 PM.
George
Life isn't about having the best, but about making the best of what you have...

1990 FJ 1200

FJmonkey

Quote from: FJ1100mjk on June 02, 2014, 11:09:42 AM
Nice amount of miles on the FJ.

So, who takes home the honor of coming the farthest ON an FJ?

Wait till Cap't Ron posts his miles.. He left Los Angeles last Tuesday with Mike and I, on Sunday he left and headed North for new places to explore. I slabbed it home to end with 1,630 miles round trip. I expect Ron to more than double that.  
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side

moparman70

Quote from: FJmonkey on June 02, 2014, 11:23:22 AM
Quote from: FJ1100mjk on June 02, 2014, 11:09:42 AM
Nice amount of miles on the FJ.

So, who takes home the honor of coming the farthest ON an FJ?

Wait till Cap't Ron posts his miles.. He left Los Angeles last Tuesday with Mike and I, on Sunday he left and headed North for new places to explore. I slabbed it home to end with 1,630 miles round trip. I expect Ron to more than double that.  

I ended up with 1807 miles - used 45.05 gallons of dino juice at a cost of 202 dollars and 40 cents -- avg MPG -- 40.1  -- and all I got to say is when is the next one -----lets go (   wait let me change the oil first )

simi_ed

The locals all seemed to be very relaxed, even with the FJ Owners in town.  I guess they heard about the Ozzies staying home...

-- RKBA Regards,

Ed
===
Ed Thiele 
Simi Valley, CA -- I no longer have SoCal manners.
'89 FJ12C (Theft deterrent Silver/White)

- All that is necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for
enough good men to do nothing.

- Edmund Burke