News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

ECFDBR or a weekend at my place

Started by yamispop, October 29, 2009, 09:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yamispop

Hello gang I am inviting anyone who wants to come to my place for a weekend ,we will be duel sport ridding and hanging out the weekend of 11/7 and 11/8 I'll be there the evening of 11/6 if anyone wants to come that evening.
I have room for six people to sleep ,so if you are interested please respond to this post.
                                                                                               Calvin Armistead

Yamifj1200

I will be there with the mighty XT350.....

Eric M

http://www.fjowners.com/index.php?topic=14833.0

"All unattended children will be served an espresso and given a puppy"

ddlewis

hey Calvin,

So happens I have the 6th off of work and Bruce and I (no Rich!) were planning to ride out to the mountains on the street bikes.  Maybe goshen pass or somewhere out that way.  We'll come back on 56 and hang out with y'all Friday evening.

:good:

racerman_27410

TRoy

I am planning on being there Saturday evening (hopefully before it gets dark) :good2:
Peace & Love
86FJ 100K+
07Burg650
15Downtown300

Yamifj1200

Quote from: TRoy on November 03, 2009, 11:19:53 AM
I am planning on being there Saturday evening (hopefully before it gets dark) :good2:

Wooooooo Hoooooo my younger brothers will be there. I'm sure dad will be happy to see the good son again...That way me and Frank can raise all the hell we want to and not catch shit for doing so............lol

Looking forward to it Bro.......

Eric M

yamispop

:yahoo: :shout:
looks like a chance to get a family photo made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRoy

Peace & Love
86FJ 100K+
07Burg650
15Downtown300

racerman_27410

Dam T RoY.... i hope that shot with the police car was staged

KOokaloo!

Frank

Yamifj1200

Great seeing the family again, we dont get together enough these days. Big fun...... Hows the baby hand Frank?? TRoy tell me that shots not real... Hope you had a good ride home.. Pa thanks for the invite...... It was nice to see Danny and Bruce friday evening....., thanks to all....

Eric M

ddlewis

Good seeing you guys!  Calvin thanks a bunch for having us down.   Bruce says thanks too. 

green-bean casserole with cheese =  :good2:

TRoy

Its very real. Gauley Bridge, 38/25  :rofl:

Peace & Love
86FJ 100K+
07Burg650
15Downtown300

racerman_27410

Quote from: TRoy on November 10, 2009, 06:28:11 AM
Its very real. Gauley Bridge, 38/25  

man that was kind of ticky tacky weren't it?

or was that him cutting you a break ?   :unknown:

KOokaloo!

yamispop

:good2:
Thanks to all who came,its always great to see you guys I kind of like showing everyone a good time and wish more could have got up with us,but BOONE is soon and I'll be there./
                                              Calvin

Smola67

Wow I cant believe I missed this one. I have been so out of the loop these days. We moved out of our house for a few months while having it remodeled so now that we are back in i plan on putting a little more focus on the bikes. :) Miss you brothers. Jim